Check out this month’s latest and the best of website designs, landing pages, mobile app designs, UI icons and many more. Among featured projects are by Brian Rodenberg, Natalia Cacheiro, Andrei Druzhynin, Zillion Studio and many more.
Submitted by RAMSTHEMES
For those who love games and business
ENJOY is a tribute to all gamers who own their own video game store and want to expand their online presence with a one-of-a-kind site. It is a new and unique Theme for WooCommerce created with Elementor Page Builder and PowerPack, designed for entrepreneurs and merchants who want to have an online game and technology goods store with a distinguished touch of minimalistic design, inspired by the aesthetics of mobile applications and with our characteristic frontend visual style, present in all our products.
An ideal template to avoid having to create a site from scratch; Simply by importing the demo and modifying its content, you will be able to have a structure already set up to present products in different ways, as well as modify the colors, fonts and sizes of the site using Elementor. The inclusion of Power Pack in the template helps the user to have an incredible number of modules to expand the capabilities and functionalities of Elementor and their own creativity to give it their own style. The inclusion of ACF, CPTUI and Filter Everything simplifies the work to all those who are looking for more functionalities.
Those interested in a video game news site will find an affordable solution on our PLAYME Theme, but now with ENJOY, they will be able to mix the best of both worlds in an essential creation for all WooCommerce and Elementor users.
Other advantages of ENJOY are:
- Fully responsive and minimalistic design
- Fully Editable with Elementor and Power Pack
- Drag & Drop Page Builder
- Latest WordPress version compatibility
- Minimalist, clean & unique design, similar to an App
- Includes ACF for creation of custom fields
- Includes Filter Everything for creation of filters of products and posts
- Include Custom Taxonomies for videogames, like Developers, Platforms and Release Date
- Includes CPT UI for cration of more taxonomies and another custom post types
- Create unique Games Product Card Style for product page
- Editable sliders and templates
- Multiple menus
- Offcanvas menus and templates
- Color and Fonts selectors
- Blog section for news
- Translation Compatible
- Child Theme included for developers
- Full demo for quick import
- No coding knowledge required
- FAQ, Contact Form, Blog Templates
- Lightweight loading time
- Friendly support
Submitted by Andrei Druzhynin
Do you like this article? Support our blog with a small donation.
We keep our contents authentic and free from third party ad placements. Your continued support indeed can help us keep going and growing. By making a small donation would mean we can pay for web maintenance, hosting, content creation and marketing costs for the YDJ Blog. Thank you so much!