We are open to featuring Guest Writers on the YDJ Blog who can contribute original, creative and high-quality articles to be shared with our community.
What we are looking for:
- Articles that provide value to our niche audience that comprises digital designers, visual artists, UX/UI designers, type designers and the likes.
- Articles must have above 700 words and accompanied with beautiful and visually appealing graphics.
- Article headline must be unique and attention-grabbing.
- Sales pitches or articles written that are affiliated with a Writer are not accepted.
- Please also provide a bio photo (at least 300 x 300 px) of the Writer and a short description of the Writer. You may include social media links and/or a link to the Writer’s website’s homepage.
By submitting your article, you agree that it may be published on our site and we will claim the ownership of the published article. You are not permitted to re-publish the article without our consent.
Does your article meet the above criteria? If yes, then you will not go wrong.
Submit your guest post here.