We are open to featuring Guest Writers on the YDJ Blog who can contribute original, creative and high-quality articles to be shared with our community.
What we are looking for:
- Authentic, humanly written and provide value to our niche audience comprising of graphic designers, visual artists, UX/UI designers, type designers and the likes.
- Articles must have more than 1,000 words and accompanied with beautiful and visually appealing graphics.
- Article headlines must be unique and attention-grabbing.
- Please proof-read your articles before submitting to ensure they are grammatically correct and fascinating to read 🙂
- Sales pitches or articles written that are affiliated with a Writer, brand or product are not accepted.
- Please also provide a bio photo (at least 300 x 300 px) of yourself and a short description of yourself as the Writer. You may include social media links and/or a link to your website’s homepage.
By submitting your article, you agree that it may be published on our site and we will claim the ownership of the published article. You are not permitted to re-publish the article without our consent.
Does your article meet the above criteria? If yes, then you will not go wrong.
Submit your guest post here.