Almost every business owner prefers to go digital with their brand. While this is most ideal method in terms of promoting a product or service, print media is still relevant. While the digital media is overcrowded with heavy contents and ads, print media still makes a huge impact in terms of marketing and promoting a brand or a product.
Marketing collateral like business cards, brochures, posters, T-shirts, and even product packaging give a tangible appeal to a brand, especially if they are designed in the most compelling manner like in the examples below. You’d think twice about discarding them.
Want your work to be featured? Just submit your best piece here.
Submitted by Akim Melnik
A wide range of natural spices and herbs are presented in convenient packaging. In the general complex of works, a trademark, author’s illustrations, style-forming design and fifty-three ordinary packages in a series were created. A good name is the foundation of a successful brand! Developing the idea, an expressive logo was created in the form of a chef’s apron and a well-readable name on it. In an effort to attract the attention of buyers, the concept of a dialogue between a chef and a modern buyer in a chat format was invented. The packaging design was inspired by five different characters, and the signal colors helped to visually divide the large assortment into five groups: herbs, spices, peppers, confectionery additives and food flavorings. Spectacular illustrations, lovingly drawn by the artist specifically for this project, clearly demonstrated the product, speeding up and simplifying the choice of buyers.
- high-lineature printing (201 lpi) allows you to achieve the most realistic and very detailed image
- Multicolor gives you the opportunity to get more realistic, rich and bright colors without additional costs for Pantone special paints.
- Selective matte lacquer creates an image of a premium product, increasing its value in the eyes of the consumer.
Spectacular illustrations, lovingly drawn by the artist specifically for this project, clearly demonstrated the product, speeding up and simplifying the choice of buyers.
- Trade mark redesign
- Creating author’s illustrations
- Style forming package design and forty package in series
- “FlexoTech International Print & Innovations Awards” 2018
- “EFIA Print Awadrs” 2019
CLIENT: GURMINA (Belarus) 2019